We leverage our team’s unique skill set and experience to provide process development solutions across the mining and minerals processing industry.
Working with our clients and project partners we manage the process from concept through lab scale, piloting studies, design, plant commissioning and operation for conventional and unconventional mining operations.
Our team has a strong background in the minerals processing sector with a depth of experience in concentrator and hydrometallurgical plant operation and technical services including leaching and solvent extraction circuits, and grinding and flotation plants for uranium, copper, nickel, zinc, gold, phosphate, and other base and rare earth metals.
With the advantage of providing a flexible and personalised service we can tackle a range of projects sizes and timelines.
From the largest multi-national mining giant to the single operation company, we will work to find a solution to your process engineering project.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Process Engineering service:
- Plant commissioning, operations, and process optimisation
- Front end engineering, feasibility, and trade-off studies
- Data evaluation, statistical analysis, and modelling
- Metallurgical accounting
- Mass and energy balances
- Kinetic models
- Metallurgical test work programs
- Development and management of scoping to definitive feasibility studies
- Plant survey execution and design
- Plant and process flowsheet, modelling and design
- Pilot and demonstration plant design, management of construction and operation
- Project evaluation and management
- Scope, concept design submission and review of technical drawings
- Procurement and commissioning
- Facilitation, audits, and workshops
- Risk reviews
- HAZID, HAZOP, CHAZOP
- Safety in Design, Sustainability in
- Design, Value Optimisation