Justice, Corrections & Emergency Services
WGA has extensive experience in the delivery of Justice, Corrections and Emergency Services projects including prisons, police, fire and ambulance stations, and courts. Our Design philosophy and skills on correctional services projects has been developed over the last decade across a series of projects.
Key to the success of the WGA team has been:
- A working director with over 30 years’ experience involved in all design and construction aspects of all DCS projects.
- Use of the latest 3D BIM Revit document delivery for greater coordination of documents, WGA is a leader in the consulting field with the use of Revit.
- The ability to listen to issues raised by the Client and Design Team.
- A high level of buildability in our designs. This has a major impact on both cost and safety and if done well is virtually free. WGA is renowned for careful consideration of buildability and detailing and are awarded contracts for many projects on the strength of this.
- An ability to respond collaboratively to issues, express our opinion and support all parties positively during the design and construction process.
- Experience in design of prisons which we understand to require specific design elements.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Justice, Corrections & Emergency Services sector:
- Correctional Facilities
- Police, Fire and Ambulance Stations
- Youth Training Facilities