WGA has a strong focus on integrated water management, with integral roles in the design and development of over 50 stormwater and wastewater reuse schemes.
Our involvement frequently spans all project phases; from feasibility assessments, business case analysis, funding submissions, design, approvals, construction surveillance and project management, through to commissioning and operational monitoring. WGA has significant expertise in the development, design and construction of Community Wastewater Management Systems (CWMS) incorporating reuse of treated effluent; integrating system-wide collection networks; treatment systems, and distribution schemes. We are leaders in the design of innovative water sustainable urban design (WSUD) strategies, with experience across many award-winning commercial, educational and community facilities utilising our flood modelling and Integrated Water Cycle Management plans.
In 2016, hydrogeological specialists Aqueon merged with WGA after a long association partnering in the delivery of numerous reuse water supply and management projects both in South Australia and nationally. This has strengthened our ability to provide quality hydrogeological and engineering solutions for water supply management to industry, agriculture, government and the mining and petroleum sectors.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Water sector:
- Managed aquifer recharge (MAR)
- Aquifer storage recovery (ASR)
- Asset management
- Community wastewater management systems (CWMS)
- Construction superintendency
- Integrated water management
- Modelling (Flow, quality, flood, groundwater)
- Feasibility studies
- Potable water
- Project management
- Pump stations & pipelines
- Stormwater harvesting
- Wastewater management
- Water course rehabilitation
- Water resource management
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Wetland design & modelling
- Septic tank effluent disposal schemes (STEDS)