WGA’s water management capability is highly regarded in the engineering industry particularly within the areas of wastewater management, Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) inclusive of Aquifer Storage & Recovery (ASR), stormwater management and Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD).
In 2016, hydrogeological specialists Aqueon merged with WGA after a long association partnering in the delivery of numerous reuse water supply and management projects both in South Australia and nationally. This has strengthened our ability to provide quality hydrogeological and engineering solutions for water supply management to industry, agriculture, government and the mining and petroleum sectors.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Water sector:
- Feasibility studies
- Water resource management
- Community Wastewater Management Systems (CWMS) including Septic Tank Effluent Disposal Schemes (STEDS)
- Water course rehabilitation
- Potable water
- Pump stations and Pipelines
- Asset Management
- Project management
- Construction superintendency.