WGA is a leading provider of specialist demolition and decommissioning engineering services. Over the past 20 years, we have been involved in many of Australia’s largest demolition projects across the resources, energy, maritime, infrastructure and buildings sectors.
These projects are often high risk and require unique skill sets to deliver successfully. WGA has acquired an in-depth understanding of demolition methods and processes, which ensures projects are delivered both practically and cost-effectively, whilst maintaining a focus on safety.
Our unique blend of specialist expertise in heavy lifting, temporary works and maritime engineering, as well as our broader multi-disciplinary capability, enables us to provide expert advice across a wide variety of sectors and disciplines. We provide engineering and project management services from pre-feasibility studies, through to detailed design and construction to asset owners as well as directly to contractors.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Demolition service:
- Project, design and construction management
- Business case development
- Scope and contract document development
- Tender review and contractor selection
- Method planning and review
- Site investigations
- Cost estimating
- Safety and risk management
- Cranes and lifting
- Temporary works
- Felling design and verification
- Decommissioning and zero energy
- Independent verification
- Owner’s engineer services