WGA offers project management services for complex, multi-disciplinary projects and programs of work.
Our staff have project management experience in the Defence, security, resources, urban development, water, and transport sectors, and have provided these services to SA Water, APA, Department of Defence, Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI), and various Local Government Authorities. Our experience spans across all phases of a project’s lifecycle, including early development, design and delivery, through to handover and closure.
We specialise in managing engineering-led projects such as infrastructure, maritime and industrial.
- Defence & Security
- Ports & Marine
- Urban Development
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Project Management service:
- Risk management
- Complex stakeholder management
- Quality management
- Scope management
- Program & time management
- Cost control
- Integration management between various design disciplines & stakeholders
- Human resource management
- Communications management
- Procurement of consultants & contractors under a range of (Federal, state, local & bespoke) contracts