At WGA, our project management teams are engaged to undertake projects that are engineering-led in nature. These projects demand workable, practicable outcomes that maximise functionality.
We are renowned for our ability to tackle complex projects. Our background as an engineering company means our Project Managers leverage technical expertise and methods for project delivery. Our approach is built on a foundation of problem-solving – we apply an analytical approach to deliver practical solutions.
Effective stakeholder and client engagement requires an ability to be pragmatic and focused on the end objective. Our clients value our capacity to listen, consult and collaborate to understand their drivers and project challenges. We truly work with our clients and partners to engineer solutions that add value.
Our staff have project management experience in the Defence, Space, resources, infrastructure, ports and marine, urban development, and water sectors.
We have provided these services to SA Water, APA, Department of Defence, Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure, and various Local Government Authorities.
Our experience spans all phases of a project’s lifecycle, including early development, design and delivery, through to handover and closure.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Project Management service:
- Risk workshops and assessments
- Complex stakeholder management
- Superintendency services
- Contract administration
- Scope management
- Program and time management
- Development of cost tools to meet reporting requirements
- Procurement of consultants and contractors
- Experience in a range of contract types (Federal, state, local and bespoke)
- Integration management between design disciplines
- Communications management
- Facilitation of project presentations and workshops
- Quality assurance
- Auditing of contract deliverables