Following the worldwide spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) WGA would like to inform you of how we are handling the situation. Our main priority is to protect the health of our employees and their families, our clients, business partners and the broader community.
WGA is regularly reviewing our response to minimising the spread of COVID-19 virus within Australia and New Zealand.?Our approach is based on the Commonwealth Department of Health and Government Guidelines, which we are monitoring on a daily basis. Our response has been guided by our core values which are centred around looking after our people and focusing on our clients’ needs.
We have well established flexible working from home arrangements which allow us to deliver our services and support our clients during this period. We have implemented the following measures to improve the resilience of our business;
- We have established remote access to our office landlines
- We have commenced working from home
- We are maintaining our commitment to service construction sites and will require our people to observe Government social distancing and hygiene requirements
- Ceasing all overseas and interstate air travel
- Regional air travel within any state or territory continues, allowing us to service our regional clients
- Self-quarantine for staff who display any symptoms
- Self-quarantine for staff who have travelled overseas or interstate
- Increasing our office hygiene
- Keeping staff informed
We remain open for business and our people are available to attend site, however, we request that client and project team meetings are conducted via video conferencing. We will continue to adapt these measures as appropriate to meet the evolving needs of the situation and we will update you accordingly from time to time. Additional information on our plan and these measures can be provided upon request.
We wish to reassure you that we will endeavour to provide our usual high-quality service to all clients during this difficult period.