As an undergraduate, Adam worked in the UK for a 6-month placement with a large multi-national consulting firm. Both the cold weather and the large firm environment helped persuade Adam to make a permanent move to Darwin where he has been settled for over 17 years, 10 of which have been as a WGA Darwin Director. Living local to the design and construction projects he is working on provides him with a sense of achievement and satisfaction.
Adam’s expertise is the design and coordination of building projects ranging from multi-story residential through to commercial and industrial developments. He is also the Darwin point of contact for Maritime structures.
Fostering a personalised approach, Adam’s passion is providing ‘value engineering’ to clients, often working directly with builders to tailor a structural solution, focusing on their proficiencies.
Adam’s project experience includes:
- $51m ABA Grocery Stores, 18 Communities throughout NT
- $31m Henbury School, Tiwi NT
- $50m Larrakeyah Barracks – 97 House Upgrade, Darwin NT
- $10m Royal Darwin Hospital – Oncology Centre, NT
- $14m Reveen Apartments, Darwin NT
- $13m GPT Student Accommodation, Casuarina NT