Andrew Woods has considerable experience participating in, and leading, the design and construction supervision of a wide range of commercial, civil, environmental, domestic, hospital, health care and industrial projects.
Andrew is able to provide expert advice across a broad range of engineering project fields including structural design and analysis, civil works, site preparation and contaminated soil management.
He has a thorough understanding of current Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) principles and is conversant with Green Star rating criteria for a range of building facilities.
Andrew’s project experience includes:
- $200m Lyell McEwin Hospital Redevelopment Stage C, Elizabeth SA
- $55m Flinders University Student Hub, Bedford Park SA
- $120m Queen Elizabeth Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2, Woodville SA
- $50m Adelaide Film & Screen Centre, Glenside SA
- $75m Newport Quays Apartments Stages 1 & 2, Port Adelaide SA
- $35m Big W 40,000m2 Distribution Centre, Monarto SA
- $20m National Wine Centre, Adelaide SA
- $40m Horizon Apartments, Adelaide SA
- $45m SA Police Academy, Largs SA
- $32m Uni SA Basil Hetzel Building and Auditorium, Adelaide SA
- $60m Ergo Apartments Stages 1,2 & 3, Sturt St Adelaide SA
- $80m Minda Site Redevelopment Stages 2 & 3, Brighton SA
- $35m Ceduna Hospital Redevelopment, Ceduna SA