A graduate from RMIT with nearly 3 decades of experience as a Consulting Structural & Civil Engineer, Cameron is a formidable leader of our team of over 60 people in Melbourne.
Whilst managing the Melbourne operations since 2008, Cameron’s extensive experience at WGA is an asset to the day-to-day running of the organisation. Cameron’s ability to collaborate and build client relationships adds considerable value and success to the outcome of projects. Cameron has been involved in numerous projects utilising various construction techniques and methodologies including post-tensioned concrete, reinforced concrete, precast concrete, complex steel, timber and masonry structures.
Respected by both clients and peers for his technical capability and ability to apply his knowledge to provide economical buildable solutions, Cameron focuses on uncompromising quality and technical excellence whilst adhering to project budget imperatives.Cameron’s portfolio includes outstanding major projects within the education, aged care and retail sectors. He has been instrumental in a Victorian-first, award winning vertical school project in South Melbourne. This revolutionary concept will remain a flagship innovation for many future developments in this sector.
Cameron’s project experience includes:
- $90m Casey Private Hospital, Berwick VIC
- $75m Renex Soil Remediation Plant, Dandenong South VIC
- $2.6b BER State Government Templates, Victoria
- $25m Carey Grammar Centre for Learning & Innovation, Kew VIC
- $45m Vertical School, South Melbourne VIC
- $50m Jam Factory Cinema Complex – Stage 3, South Yarra VIC
- $85m Baptcare Templestowe Orchards, Doncaster VIC