As a Founder and Former Director of Wallbridge & Gilbert, Geoff has made a significant contribution to the built infrastructure of South Australia over 40 years.
Geoff’s considerable experience across a very wide range of projects in Structural and Civil engineering has been characterised by an enthusiastic, creative approach to design, an ongoing commitment to technical excellence and a willingness to positively contribute to project broad outcomes.
Geoff retains a hands-on involvement in all his projects, providing well considered concept designs, problem solving, project oversight and checking of final design and documentation.
Geoff’s project experience includes:
- $140m Flinders Link Development, Flinders Street, Adelaide SA
- $200m Adelaide Airport Integrated Terminal, SA
- $570m Myer Centre Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA
- $480m Lyell McEwin Hospital Redevelopment Stages A, B & C, Elizabeth Vale SA
- $157m Railcar Maintenance Facility, Dry Creek SA
- $2.1b Royal Adelaide Hospital Redevelopment, Adelaide SA