Nick’s aspiration for engineering started from a young age through his exposure to the family construction business. With over 30 years of experience, Nick retains his passion for Engineering. His position as Joint Managing Director allows him to continue to be a hands-on contributor to projects.
Striving at all times to remain at the forefront of technical excellence; Nick has a focus on exploring the latest industry developments and technologies to ensure he can add real value to clients. He enjoys the challenge and creativity involved in working closely with Architects to resolve intricate design and construction challenges that ultimately become a distinguishing feature of outstanding projects.
Nick has led design teams on many significant projects, across a diverse range of sectors, providing advice on both structural and civil disciplines. Multi-faceted projects with large collaborative design teams, such as the Adelaide Airport Terminal, have been both challenging and rewarding for Nick, where numerous users and stakeholders are involved.
Nick’s project experience includes:
- $230m Uni SA Cancer Research Institute, Adelaide
- $260m Adelaide Airport Terminal T1, Adelaide
- $80m Adelaide Airport Landside Infrastructure Project, Adelaide
- $535m Adelaide Oval Redevelopment, North Adelaide
- $100m SA Water Headquarters, Victoria Square, Adelaide
- $20m Hirotec Mitsubishi Closures Plant, Elizabeth SA