WGA provides clients with a full suite of services relating to pressure vessels, from in-service inspections to design and plant registration, utilising our in-house mechanical and structural engineers. We have experience in managing clients’ pressure vessels registers and project management of vessel repairs and refurbishments.
WGA clients range from single-vessel companies to companies with 450+ vessels; from mine sites to petrol stations, tattoo parlours, dentists and hospitals; small process plants to major manufacturing plants.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas of the Pressure Vessels service:
- Pressure Equipment, in-service and internal Inspections to AS/NZS 3788
- Registration process with State Safework Authorities to comply with current WHS legislation and to AS4343 Hazard Levels
- Compliance audits
- Reverse engineering of pressure equipment
- Standards and current legislation education
- Hydro-static Witness inspection and reporting
- Failure Analysis and remaining life assessment
- Weld Repair documentation reviews
- Advice on sourcing pressure parts and equipment
- Issue of “Safe To Operate” certificates for registration purposes
- Risk Hazard Analysis for safe operation of damaged equipment.